Vision of I.T. Department
To recognize as a center of excellence in the field of Information Technology.
Mission of I.T. Department
Develop students in application oriented knowledge along with nurturing them in research and employability skills.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO1: Possess strong fundamental concepts in Information Technology to address technological challenges.
- PEO2: Possess knowledge and skills in the field of Information Technology for analyzing, designing and implementing complex engineering problems of any domain with innovative approaches.
- PEO3: Possess an attitude and aptitude for research, entrepreneurship and higher studies in the field of Information Technology.
Programme Specific Outcomes(PSOs)
- PSO1: An ability to apply the theoretical concepts and practical knowledge of Information Technology in analysis, design, development and management of information processing system and applications in the interdisciplinary domain
- PSO2: An ability to analyze a problem and identify and define the computing infrastructure and operations requirements appropriate to its solution.
- PSO3: An understanding of professional, business and business processes, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibilities.
- PSO4: Practice communication and decision making skills through the use of appropriate technology and be ready for professional responsibilities.