|1||Dr. Mukane S.M.||Principal||Principal & Chairman|
|2||Dr. Doshi N.A.||Dean- R&D||Coordinator|
|3||Dr. Agrawal D.P.||ARC||Member|
|4||Dr. Patil S.S.||Coordinators - IQAC||Member|
|5||Dr. Kate G.K.||HOD-Civil||Member|
|6||Dr. Gawade J.S.||HOD-IT||Member|
|7||Prof. Gholap S.G.||HOD – Elect.||Member|
|8||Dr. Kadhane S.H.||HOD-Mech.||Member|
|9||Dr. Parkale Y.V.||HOD-E&tc||Member|
|10||Dr. Sinkar Y.D.||HOD-Comp||Member|
|11||Dr. Patil A.A.||Associate Professor||Member|
|12||Prof. Mangate S.D.||Assistant Professor||Member|
|13||Dr. Parlikar A.S.||Assistant Professor||Member|
|14||Dr. Atole R.N.||Assistant Professor||Member|
|15||Prof. Chatse R.V.||Assistant Professor||Member|
|16||Shri. Sanap P.R.||Head (R&D) , Nilsoft Pvt Ltd. Pune||Member|
|17||Shri. Raut S.M.||Structural Designer & RCC Consultant, BR Associates. Baramati.||Member|
Aims and Objectives
The research policy aims to create and support a research culture among its staff and students and leverage it for enriching and enhancing the professional competence by:
- Developing and promoting scientific temper and research aptitudes of all learners
- Realizing the vision and mission of the college and facilitating their participation in research and related activities
- Providing the required resources and appropriate facilities for smooth conduct of Research
- Strengthen the institutional capacity for planning, budgeting and control all the research activities of the college
- Fostering socially relevant research and promote multidisciplinary research
- Developing rules, procedures and guidelines for granting research support, instituting awards, and supporting all other research related activities
- Guiding faculty members in the effective integration of research projects with the regular curriculum implementation and enrichment activities
- Promoting interdisciplinary research and establish modalities for preparing and undertaking joint research projects covering more than one knowledge domain as well as policies for involving external agencies/experts in such projects
- Identifying, collaborating and establishing linkages including MOUs with National/International / Govt. / Non-Govt./ Industry/ Research organizations and Local agencies to benefit from the activities and programmes conducted by those organizations for widening the scope of the research opportunities, obtaining sponsorships and funding options available.
- Encouraging and facilitating the publication of the research work/projects in reputed academic journals
- Serving as a facilitator to provide professional guidance, technical support and recommendation for financial assistance
- To create awareness about patents and intellectual property rights and assists them in applying.
- Compiling data on all the research work/projects undertaken by the teachers and students in to a database for easy monitoring and analysis of the progress being made by them from year to year.
- Drawing and adopting a research code, which informs all researchers about the ethical and legal norms and principles to be followed in the conduct of research.
- Preparing and implement a research quality assurance mechanism for ensuring that all research activities of the college conform to standard quality specifications.
- Selected students’ projects are partially or fully funded.
- Projects selected for Avishkar Competition (State level SPPU project competition) are given Travelling Allowance
- 50% fees are paid by Institute for selected papers in Scopus/ Sci
- Students are motivated to participate in State/National/International level events
- Technical events are arranged for students to get confidence and motivation at departmental level
- Prizes are given to the winners and runners
- Expert Guest sessions / Webinars/Seminars are arranged in their respective dept for relevant topics
- Staff members are encouraged to participate in the National and International conferences by providing financial assistance of 50% towards registration fees